
Just thought I would give a quick update on Grandma Jakes ever changing situation.
Me, Lara, Kari and Kami tried to take care of all we could before we left on Aug. 7, Debbie and Shauna then took over, especially helping her through her surgery. We all owe them our thanks. I had a long talk on the phone with Grandma last night, it sounds like most of everything is coming around. I know we were all concerned of how long and complicated these issues could have taken, but it seems to this point anyway they are going as well as could be expected.
Make sure you call her, I know you all have been and you do not need to be reminded. I can not talk for her but I must say she seems surprisingly more adjusted than I would have predicted, to this point at least.
I know the circumstance was awful, but it was good to see everyone again, and to get reacquainted with you all.
Football Season starts tonight, both Kari and Kami are on the Varsity team this year. Plus Kari started her first "real job" yesterday at the Cracker Barrell.
No comments:
Post a Comment